You won't be sent out into the real world with just textbook knowledge to draw from when you come to Health Enrichment Center, Inc.
Hands-on supervised coursework will be a big focus in most of your classes, allowing you to get a feel for the different methods and techniques so you can achieve confidence in your skills by graduation.
Increase your chances of having a successful Massage career with a curriculum that incorporates all major techniques, along with clinical reasoning and outcome based applications.
This will provide you with a strong foundation in therapeutic massage and the mechanics of the human body and it's functions.
• Primary Course - 130 clock hours are required
• Module Course - 250 clock hours are required
• Integration and Application Course - 170 clock hours are required
• Anatomy, physiology, and Pathology online course - 75 clock hours are required
• HEC’s 625 Hr. Program Curriculum meets State of Michigan requirements for licensure, and is compliant with the Massage Therapy Body of Knowledge and the Entry Level Analysis Project for the Massage Profession.
Limited space classes start each Spring and Fall for your convenience, with a curriculum designed to help support working and busy adult learners.
The Spring start is an 8 Hr. class held once a week on Tuesday, and the Fall start is an 8 Hr. class held once a week on Wednesday. Both classes are held one day per week for 12 months.
Additionally, clinic hours are scheduled the second half of the program as well as 32 Hrs. of job shadowing in our Massage Green Spa adjacent to the school. Call us today to get specific start details.